The HCVw A9 turbo tank was a model of tank used by the Galactic Empire to transport prisoners. This turbo tank was the successor to the HAVw A6 Juggernaut that was used by the Grand Army of the Republic during the Clone Wars.
History[edit | edit source]
One such A9 was used to transport Jyn Erso and Oolin Musters, Imperial prisoners of Wobani Labor Camp, to an unspecified location. En route, the A9 was ambushed and the tank's entrance was breached by Rebel troopers of Extraction Team Bravo, who freed Erso from captivity.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Rebel Rising
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization
- Star Wars: Rogue One Graphic Novel Adaptation
- Rogue One Adaptation 1
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (First identified as HCVw A9 turbo tank)
- Star Wars: Rogue One: Rebel Dossier (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- (Picture only)