- "Move, animal!"
- ―HF-3311 pushes Chewbacca into a transport
HF-3311 was a human female from Gannaria who served as a electroprod trooper in the First Order during its war against the Resistance. In 35 ABY, she aided the Knights of Ren in capturing the Wookiee Chewbacca on the planet Pasaana and the remained with him while he was transported to the Star Destroyer Steadfast.
- "Take it to interrogation six."
- ―Enric Pryde gives orders to HF-3311
HFF-3311 was the designation of a human female who was born on Gannaria in around 10 ABY. She served in the First Order's Stormtrooper Corps as an electroprod trooper during the war against the Resistance. In 35 ABY, she was amongst a division of First Order forces deployed on the planet Pasaana after Supreme Leader Kylo Ren learned that the scavenger Rey was on a mission there.
When the Knights of Ren Ap'lek and Kuruk spotted the Wookiee Chewbacca alone in the desert on Pasaana, HF-3311 was amongst the stormtroopers who aided them in capturing him. After a stormtrooper officer finished searching through the Wookiee's possessions, HF-3311 used her electroprod to force Chewbacca up a ramp into a AAL-1971/9.1 Troop Transport. The transport then carried them up to the Resurgent-class Star Destroyer Steadfast where General Armitage Hux presented the prisoner to Allegiant General Enric Pryde. After the Wookiee roared at Hux, Pryde ordered HF-3311 and the other troopers present to take the prisoner to interrogation six. Chewbacca later escaped from the Star Destroyer, after which it was destroyed at the Battle of Exegol.
Personality and traits
Behind the scenes
HF-3311 was created for the 2019 sequel trilogy film, Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker, and was first identified in the accompanying reference book Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary, which was written by Pablo Hidalgo.
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Galactic Guide (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as HF-3311)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary gives HF-3311's age during the events of Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker as twenty-five years old. The reference book also places the events of The Rise of Skywalker one year after the Hosnian Cataclysm, which is dated to 34 ABY by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. As such, The Rise of Skywalker must have taken place in 35 ABY, and HF-3311 must have been born in 10 ABY.
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary states that the events of Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker occur thirty five years after the Battle of Yavin. As Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Battle of Yavin to 0 BBY, the events of The Rise of Skywalker, which includes HF-3311's appearance, must occur in 35 ABY.