HT-IN-4 was an orange, box-shaped information droid with two legs and a red sensor. It was forced to work in the criminal Pyke Syndicate's spice mines on the planet Kessel during the reign of the Galactic Empire. In 10 BBY, HT-IN-4 was freed from slavery when its restraining bolt was removed during a slave revolt in the mines started by the droid L3-37.
Behind the scenesEdit
HT-IN-4 first appeared in the 2018 film Solo: A Star Wars Story and was first identified in the accompanying reference book Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide, which was written by Pablo Hidalgo.
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide (First identified as HT-IN-4)
- (Picture only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Solo: A Star Wars Story
- ↑ Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide dates the events on Kessel in Solo: A Star Wars Story to nine years after the formation of the Galactic Empire. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the formation of the Empire to 19 BBY, therefore the event on Kessel in Solo must take place in 10 BBY.