Hado Gwin was a Twi'lek male who spent several years training at the Dette Lawnic Dance Academy with his partner Boshti Anilee. The couple then joined the competitive dancing circuit and won trophies in three sectors. The pair followed the yacht First Light—a vessel belonging to Dryden Vos, leader of the criminal Crimson Dawn—from port to port and in 10 BBY, he and Anilee were on board the yacht when it arrived on the planet Vandor and danced to a performance by singers Aurodia Ventafoli and Luleo Primoc.
Behind the scenesEdit
Hado Gwin first appeared in the 2018 film Solo: A Star Wars Story, and was first identified in the accompanying reference book Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide, which was written by Pablo Hidalgo.
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide (First identified as Hado Gwin)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Solo: A Star Wars Story
- ↑ Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide dates the events on the First Light in Solo: A Star Wars Story to nine years after the formation of the Galactic Empire. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the formation of the Empire to 19 BBY, therefore the events on the First Light in Solo must take place in 10 BBY.