- "The best Jedi realize that their training never ends."
Halacia was a female Jedi Master who served the Jedi Order as an instructor of Jedi Knights during the Cold War between the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire. A green-skinned Mirialan with black eyes and hair, Halacia wore yellow and white robes, and alongside Master Arias, she was stationed in the Promenade—an entertainment and shopping complex on Nar Shaddaa, a moon of the planet Nal Hutta.
Around 3643 BBY, Halacia spoke with the future Hero of Tython, stating that the Force would fight alongside the Jedi Knight, and that the best Jedi would find that their training would never cease. She also taught the Jedi new Force powers, saying that what the latter learned from her could protect the life of the Knight and the lives of others.
Behind the scenes
- "What you learn here could save your life and others."
- ―Halacia speaks to the player character
Halacia appears as a Jedi Knight trainer in the BioWare–LucasArts video game Star Wars: The Old Republic, released in 2011. However, she and Arias were excluded from the Star Wars: The Old Republic Explorer's Guide, which included the placements of the four Imperial classes as well as the Smuggler and Trooper trainers on Nar Shaddaa.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—The Promenade, Nar Shaddaa
- Per the reasoning here, Act I of Star Wars: The Old Republic takes place around 3643 BBY. Since Jedi Knight players of The Old Republic can interact with Halacia independently of the main class storyline at any point during the game, the interaction must take place at some point around 3643 BBY.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Explorer's Guide