Hallon was a human male who as a child served as a scrumrat in the White Worms gang on the planet Corellia. He worked as a thief for the gang, as his small sized allowed him slip through spaces where older thieves could not fit. In 13 BBY, he was present when the scrumrat Han escaped from Proxima in the Den of the White Worms.
Biography[edit | edit source]
Hallon was human male from the planet Corellia who served as a scrumrat in the White Worms gang of Coronet City. His duties for the gang included catching pests and working as a thief, as his small size allowed him to fit through spaces too narrow for older thieves.
In the year 13 BBY, Hallon was present in the den when fellow scrumrat Han was brought before Lady Proxima, leader of the gang. Han, who had returned from a trade with no goods for Proxima, used a rock to break a shutter behind the gang leader and bathe her in light, which burned her skin. Using the distraction, Han then pushed through the other scrumrats and escaped.
Personality and traits[edit | edit source]
Equipment[edit | edit source]
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Hallon first appeared in the 2018 film Solo: A Star Wars Story portrayed by Fraser Kelly.[source?] The character was first identified in the accompanying reference book Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide, which was written by Pablo Hidalgo.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: A Junior Novel (Mentioned only)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story Adaptation 1
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide (First identified as Hallon)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- Solo: A Star Wars Story
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide dates the events in Solo: A Star Wars Story that take place on Corellia to six years after the formation of the Galactic Empire. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the formation of the Empire to 19 BBY; therefore, the events on Corellia in Solo must take place in 13 BBY.