The Halo was an SS-54 assault ship owned by the Zabrak bounty hunter Sugi during the Clone Wars. Over the course of the Galactic Civil War, this ship came into the possession of Sugi's niece, Jas Emari.
The Halo was armed with twin ZX7 laser cannons hanging below the well-armored front cockpit and a rear-facing dual laser cannon on its back that later was replaced by a quad rail-thrower turret. It was able to face forward and fired hundreds of nanofiber rail-tubes per second.
Behind the scenesEdit
For it's appearance in "Wookiee Hunt" the design of the Halo was significantly altered; most noticeably adding a center section cargo/staging area, pushing back the aft section to allow the landing gear to function as it had in the original, but also more subtle cosmetic changes like thickening the wing pylons, rounding off the nose, adding extra yellow marking and nose art of a tooka doll wielding a knife with the Aurebesh words "Nice playing with ya."
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bounty Hunters" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Wookiee Hunt"
- Aftermath: Life Debt
- Aftermath: Empire's End (Mentioned only)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Resistance Rises – "Hunting for Han"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Resistance Rises – "Rey Strikes Back"
- (First identified as Halo)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- Collapse of the Republic
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 79 (Databank A-Z: Zabrak–Zillo Beast)
- (Picture only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 Aftermath: Life Debt
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Aftermath
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Wookiee Hunt"
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bounty Hunters"