A hand was the manipulative appendage at the end of a limb. Hand could also refer to the following:
Canon[edit | edit source]
- The Invisible Hand, General Grievous's flagship.
- Emperor's Hand, elite covert operatives of the Galactic Empire.
- A Shadow Hand, a title given to the second-in-command of the Sith monarch.
- The Invisible Hand, General Grievous' flagship.
- The Helping Hand, a starship owned by Plu Makor.
- The Emperor's Hands, the organization under Emperor Palpatine
- The Emperor's Hand, later the Hand of the Empire, an organization that served the Resurgent Sith Empire
- The Empire of the Hand, a Shadow Empire created by Thrawn.
- The Grand Lord's Hands, a position within the Lost Tribe of Sith's hierarchy.
- A Hand, a servant of Darth Krayt and his One Sith.
- The Invisible Hand cantina, a cantina on Coruscant.
- Dark Hands, a Living Force short story by August and Cynthia Hahn.
- Gorshian hands of death, a species of plant.
- Hand of Solitude, a title.
- Hand of Thrawn, was a fortress on the planet Nirauan.
- Hand of Judgment, a group of rogue Stormtroopers that operated in the Shelsha sector.
This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid that lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.