The Hand of Justice was an Arquitens-class command cruiser in service to the Imperial Navy during the Imperial Era. At some point, the light cruiser flew through a cloud over a blue celestial body. The Hand of Justice was equipped with three engines and two twin turbolaser batteries.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Hand of Justice was first mentioned in the new Star Wars canon on a card of the same name in the Imperial Light Cruiser Expansion Pack, a 2016 expansion pack for Fantasy Flight Games' miniatures game Star Wars: Armada. The card was illustrated by Andrius Anezin.
In the Star Wars Legends continuity, the Hand of Justice was an Arquitens-class light cruiser used by the Galactic Republic during the Clone Wars. The name originated in the 2013 reference book Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Episode Guide, which was written by Jason Fry.
- Star Wars: Armada – Imperial Light Cruiser Expansion Pack (Card: ) (First mentioned)
- Dawn of Rebellion (Picture only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Star Wars: Armada – Imperial Light Cruiser Expansion Pack (Card: )
- ↑ Anezin, Andrius (2016). Star Wars: Armada. Andrius Anezin. Ballistiq Digital Inc. Archived from the original on February 15, 2020. Retrieved on February 15, 2020.
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Episode Guide