Established on the outskirts of Hanna City, the Hanna Wild Game Reserve spread out over several dozen square kilometers from the foothills of the Shashwaat Mountains, along the banks of the Jhanjaari River, to the shores of Lake Sah'ot.
The Reserve issued permits for seasonal hunting that could be obtained at offices located in Hanna City itself. The permit allowed civilians to use lethal weapons otherwise banned on Chandrila. The blackback bird was the most prized prey on the reserve, and hunts for the avian were conducted astride ghorla mounts. After the rise of the Galactic Empire, permits were only issued to Imperial personnel.
- The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons (First mentioned)
- Coruscant and the Core Worlds
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. II ("Hanna City")
- Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Core Rulebook
- Strongholds of Resistance