A Hanna pendant was a piece of jewelry worn by the women of Chandrila. The pendant included three ropes, each made of metal rings, which connected to the shoulder. A decorated clasp connected the shoulder of the clothing to the metal ring ropes. On the shortest rope, against the neck or chest, was a metal pendant which was stylized. Chandrilan Mon Mothma was known to wear one regularly.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Voices" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Hanna pendant)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia