Haor Chall Engineering was a droid and starship manufacturing company. Its products included the C-9979 landing craft and the Variable Geometry Self-Propelled Battle Droid, Mark I, which were used by the Trade Federation during the Invasion of Naboo. It also produced the IG-227 Hailfire-class droid tank and Sheathipede-class transport shuttle, which were used alongside C-9979 landing craft by the Confederacy of Independent Systems during the Clone Wars against the Galactic Republic.
Behind the scenesEdit
Haor Chall Engineering was first mentioned in the Star Wars Legends comic book Star Wars 14: Emissaries to Malastare, Part 2, which was written by Timothy Truman and released in 2000. The company was made canon by the reference book Ultimate Star Wars, which was released in 2015.
- Ultimate Star Wars (First mentioned)
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 9 (Databank A-Z: C-21–Chandrila)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 22 (Databank A-Z: Gungans–Rako Hardeen)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z