The family tree of The Royal House of the Hapes Consortium.
The Hapans were ruled by the Queen Mother, who held court at either the Fountain Palace when on Hapes, or aboard the royal transport ship Star Home when traveling abroad. The title of Queen Mother was hereditary, passed down from mother to daughter. If the Queen Mother failed to have daughters, the wife of the firstborn son became Queen Mother. However, to be in the line of succession meant both the Queen Mother and her heirs had to avoid constant attempts on their lives by jealous relatives who vied for the throne themselves.
In addition to the Queen Mother, there were also representatives from each Consortium member planet at the Royal Court. Their main purpose was to vote on matters of importance and to give updates on any political and social conditions of their home planets that may require the Queen Mother's attention. The Queen Mother had the final say on everything, and her word was considered law.
|First Queen Mother|
|(other children)||Unknown male||Ta'a Chume||Consort||(see Djo family)|
|(see House of Solo)|
|Chelik||Alyssia||Unknown male||Kalen||Isolder||Teneniel Djo|
|Trista Zel||Taryn Zel||Tenel Ka Djo||Jacen Solo|
- The Courtship of Princess Leia
- Young Jedi Knights: Heirs of the Force
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos II: Jedi Eclipse
- The New Jedi Order: Dark Journey
- The Joiner King
- The Unseen Queen
- Legacy of the Force: Tempest
- Legacy of the Force: Invincible
- Fate of the Jedi: Ascension
- Fate of the Jedi: Ascension audiobook
- Cracken's Threat Dossier (as Hapan Royal Family)