Harb Binli was a human male pilot from Eriadu who served in the Alliance to Restore the Republic during the Galactic Civil War. During the war, Cadet Binli served as Red Seven, He fought in the Battle of Scarif, during which his wingman and friend Pedrin Gaul was killed. He later served in the Battle of Yavin in which he himself was killed in action.
At some point prior to 0 BBY, Binli was scheduled Shift Cycle 2 of an X-wing flight patrol mission along with fellow pilots Cdt. Pedrin Gaul (Red Five) and Lt. Nozzo Naytaan (Red Nine). Their mission was to route from Yavin to Gordian Trace Relays, perform a flyby of surrounding space, then after verifying visual and sensor all clear, perform close uplink of passive relay recordings.
Personality and traitsEdit
While a relatively recent addition to Red Squadron, Binli's talent and tenacity meant he particularly excelled at strafing runs against point defense cannons. He learned many lessons from his more experienced wingmate and teacher Pedrin Gaul.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Rogue One: Secret Mission
- Rogue One Adaptation 4
- "Duty Roster"—From a Certain Point of View
- "Desert Son"—From a Certain Point of View (Voice only) (as Red Seven)
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (First identified as Harb Binli)
- Ultimate Sticker Encyclopedia: Star Wars: Rogue One
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 79 (Weapons & Uniforms: Rebel Leaders at Yavin 4) (Picture only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 "Duty Roster"—From a Certain Point of View
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.6 4.7 Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z
- ↑ Star Wars: The Rebel Files