- "No problem. You don't want to tell me who paid you off, so I'll just take this weapon off the stun setting."
Harburik was a Human male Imperial stormtrooper lieutenant who was stationed in Mos Eisley during the Galactic Civil War. He had a good impression of the CSPL-12 projectile launcher. As chief of police, Harburik was the face of Imperial law and order in the starport.
- "Yes, I admit, I'm a hateful man. I hate Prefect Talmont and Governor Aryon for having more power. I hate this suns-blasted planet. I hate the sand, and the heat, and the stinking Jawas. But, most of all, I hate it when one of my men is placed in danger."
Harburik was a Humanocentric speciesist, like many other Imperial officials. He particularly hated the Imperial Prefect, Eugene Talmont, because of his readiness to cooperate or accept bribes from aliens, particularly Jabba Desilijic Tiure. Harburik hoped to eventually replace the Prefect, possibly through an "accident". When some of his men were reported missing, following the Attack on Centa Sohan's sailbarge, Harburik just assumed that they had been killed in a gravel storm.
Harburik was keen to take a hand in interrogations and investigations. His actions drew the displeasure of the Hutts, but also of his own command. Few of Harburik's troops held high opinions of their leader.
- Imperial Sourcebook
- Galaxy Guide 7: Mos Eisley
- Imperial Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Secrets of Tatooine
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 11 (GAR4, Garindan)
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided Quick Reference Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Total Experience: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Complete Guide: Prima Official Game Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia