- "Hello, ugly."
- ―Anakin Skywalker mocking Trench
Harches were an imposing humanoid, spider-like sentient species native to the planet Secundus Ando, in the Mid Rim. They had six arms and six red eyes, and a pair of chelicerae near their mouths. Harches had grey skin and were covered in brown or white hair. Harches also had a habit of making clicking noises sometimes when they talked. Admiral Trench of the Confederacy of Independent Systems was a male Harch. Trench was one of the largest members of his species.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Harches first appeared in "Cat and Mouse," the sixteenth episode of the canon animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars' second season. The species was first identified in Admiral Trench's entry in the now-discontinued Encyclopedia, an entry that is also present in the Encyclopedia's replacement, the Databank.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Cat and Mouse" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Unknown"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Bad Batch" (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Distant Echo" (Appears on communication screen)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Unfinished Business"
- Tarkin (Mentioned only)
- Alphabet Squadron
- Shadow Fall (Mentioned only)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- (First identified as Harch)
- Ultimate Star Wars
- The Official Star Wars Fact File Part 106
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 22 (Databank A-Z: Gungans–Rako Hardeen)
- Star Wars: Smuggler's Guide
- Collapse of the Republic