Biology[edit | edit source]
The Harch possessed a large-fanged mouth between two prominent chelicerae, above which they had six red eyes arranged in a semicircle. The two lowest eyes were larger and roughly twice the size of the four smaller eyes. Harch walked on two legs and had six arms, with the second and third set of arm protruding from behind the first pair rather than directly above or below them. These arms were covered in thick hair and ended in three-fingered hands. The Harch were distantly related to the Aqualish species and there was much debate among geneticists regarding the relationship between the Harch and the Aqualish Ualaq subspecies. However, the Harch themselves considered such discussions to be obscene.
History[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Cat and Mouse" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Unknown"
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.8
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Character Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Official Episode Guide Series 1 & 2
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: New Battlefronts: The Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Incredible Vehicles
- Book of Sith: Secrets from the Dark Side
- The Essential Guide to Warfare