HarrGick was a male Ugor who worked in a factory owned by Ubrikkian Industries in Coronet City on the planet Corellia. After more than a decade of service, he was laid off in 13 BBY when the Galactic Empire took over the factory. HarrGick and another individual wearing the same blue and white humanoid spacesuit and atmosphere containment helmet were present in Coronet Spaceport, where they approached Imperial Corporal Zuzanu Latt at one of the spaceport's terminals.
Behind the scenesEdit
HarrGick first appeared in the 2018 film Solo: A Star Wars Story and was first identified in the accompanying book Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide, which was written by Pablo Hidalgo.
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide (First identified as HarrGick)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- ↑ Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide dates the events in Solo: A Star Wars Story that take place on the planet Corellia to six years after the formation of the Galactic Empire. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the formation of the Empire to 19 BBY, therefore the events on Corellia in Solo must take place in 13 BBY.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Solo: A Star Wars Story