The Havoc Marauder was the personal starship of Clone Force 99, also known as the "Bad Batch". The craft was unique compared to other Grand Army of the Republic starships, so it was used for the Bad Batch's covert and undercover missions throughout the Clone Wars.
Behind the scenesEdit
- "I suggest we use our transport; not the most luxurious ride in the galaxy, but it doesn't scream "Republic" like the rest of these."
- ―Hunter in an unfinished version of "The Bad Batch"
The Havoc Marauder first appeared in the unreleased, development version of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars episode "The Bad Batch", and later appeared in the unfinished versions of subsequent episodes. The ship appeared again in the finished releases of the arc, streaming on Disney+ starting February 21, 2020.
In the unfinished version of "A Distant Echo", the vessel had nose art depicting Naboo senator Padmé Amidala in a provocative fashion with the subtitle "Good to be Bad". However, in the finished version of the episode (and, by extension, its other completed appearances), the nose art is no longer present.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Bad Batch" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Distant Echo"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "On the Wings of Keeradaks"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Unfinished Business"
- (Indirect mention only)
- (First identified as Havoc Marauder)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Bad Batch"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Distant Echo"
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Unfinished Business"
- ↑ In the Disney+ release of Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Distant Echo", the nose art that was present in the development version of the episode is no longer visible.