A headset comlink or comlink headset was a communications device worn as headgear, often by pilots. It was used to communicate between ships and cruisers.
Jedi pilots of the Galactic Republic wore headset comlinks when the Delta-7 Aethersprite-class light interceptor was introduced, and continued to do so with the introduction of the Eta-2 Actis-class interceptor. Members of the Bothan police force on the planet Kothlis utilized such devices.
Jedi of the New Jedi Order wore similar devices; Jacen, Anakin and Jaina Solo were known to have used identical headsets during the Yuuzhan Vong War, and Shado Vao sported a smaller version during the Massacre at Ossus, while piloting a J-1 shuttle from Ossus.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Non-canon appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Word Puzzles (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game
- Galaxy Guide 7: Mos Eisley
- Dark Empire Sourcebook
- Cracken's Rebel Operatives
- "Wanted by Cracken"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 4
- Platt's Starport Guide
- Flashpoint! Brak Sector (As "comlink headset")
- Alliance Intelligence Reports
- The DarkStryder Campaign
- "Cracken's Rebel Operatives"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 10
- Shadows of the Empire Planets Guide
- "Cracken's Rebel Operatives"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 11
- Secrets of the Sisar Run
- Gundark's Fantastic Technology: Personal Gear
- Player's Guide to Tapani
- Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force