- "Today's flight takes you to the planet Corellia, you will be intercepting a First Order train shipment of Coaxium."
- ―Hondo Ohnaka
During the war between the First Order and the Resistance, Hondo Ohnaka of Ohnaka Transport Solutions launched a heist on a First Order train to steal containers of coaxium to give to the Resistance.
Later Ohnaka and the crew that was on the Millennium Falcon arrived at their target, only to be met with several TIE/fo space superiority fighters. After shooting down several fighters, the Falcon managed to catch up to the train and managed to stop it by shooting at it and attaching to it with a cable. Ohnaka was successfully able to get a container of coaxium because of it.
The two ships continued pursuing the train, taking out more TIEs and managing to get another container of coaxium. However, Ohnaka noticed a gunship and saw that things were getting hot. However, Chewbacca came up with a distraction, which would involve destroying the train. The crew on the Falcon shot missiles at the train, causing the train to explode and causing a Star Destroyer above to collapse. After escaping, both ships returned to Batuu.
However, as both ships returned to the planet, several TIEs followed them. Due to the Falcon's hyperdrive failing, the Falcon engaged the TIEs while dodging asteroids at the same time. After all the TIEs were defeated, both ships managed to return to Black Spire Outpost safely.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures – "Millennium Falcon - Smugglers Run"
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge—Millennium Falcon: Smuggler's Run (First appearance)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge—Millennium Falcon: Smuggler's Run
- Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire starts concurrent with the Battle of Takodana and the Hosnian Cataclysm, which are depicted in Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens, then jumps four months ahead to the Resistance establishing its presence on Batuu, and concludes with an epilogue set several weeks later, when the First Order occupies the planet and the Battle of Batuu begins. The themed land Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge is set during the occupation and depicts the Battle of Batuu via the attraction Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance. Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary dates the battle to six months after the events of The Force Awakens, which are dated by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas to 34 ABY. Furthermore, The Star Wars Book dates the Battle of Batuu to 34 years after the end of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 0 ABY; this again places the Battle of Batuu in 34 ABY. Therefore everything within Galaxy's Edge and any related media depicting the Battle of Batuu, or set between The Force Awakens and the battle, must also occur in that year.