Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Both variants of the craft had a LBE flight control computer, 4 H-L Block ion drives, a Class 12 backup hyperdrive, 80 fuel cells, and an atmospheric capability of 750 kilometers per hour along with great maneuverability.
A duranium-kathor composite hull was protected by shields. The craft boasted 2 Plasburst laser cannon belly turrets that could be fire-linked, 2 forward fire-linked ion cannons, and 1 forward dorsal proton torpedo launcher that carried 5 Mark V-rated torpedoes.
History[edit | edit source]
The craft was only manufactured for 6 months before the Bureau of Ships and Services realized that Arakyd was manufacturing an illegally-armed "freighter". The Empire then mandated an end to the production, but that did not stop Arakyd from selling the existing craft.
The Empire demanded that all owners of such craft strip them down to meet Safe Starship Regulations and register the craft with the ISB, but few people actually did so, and many Imperial nobles maintained their ships as delivered.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The Last Jedi
- "Small Favors"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 12
- Galaxy of Fear: City of the Dead (First appearance)
- Galaxy of Fear: Planet Plague
- Galaxy of Fear: The Nightmare Machine
- Galaxy of Fear: Ghost of the Jedi
- Galaxy of Fear: Army of Terror
- Galaxy of Fear: The Brain Spiders
- Galaxy of Fear: The Swarm
- Galaxy of Fear: Spore
- Galaxy of Fear: The Doomsday Ship
- Galaxy of Fear: Clones
- Galaxy of Fear: The Hunger
- "Wildfire"—The Kathol Outback
Sources[edit | edit source]
- "A Buyer's Guide to Alternative Starships"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 5
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia