Hem Dazon was a grouchy Arcona male who became stranded on the planet Tatooine after spending all his money on juri juice and salt. He was present in Chalmun's Spaceport Cantina when Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi and his companion Luke Skywalker entered the establishment.
The Arcona male Hem Dazon became stranded on the planet Tatooine during the Galactic Civil War between the Galactic Empire and the Alliance to Restore the Republic. Dazon was unable to return to his home planet of Cona due to the fact he had spent all of his credits on salt and juri juice. Shortly before the Battle of Yavin, the Arcona spent time in Chalmun's Spaceport Cantina, an establishment in the Mos Eisley spaceport which served juri juice. While at the cantina, Dazon sat with four other patrons close to the entrance; the Advozse Bom Vimdin, the Defel Arleil Schous, the Siniteen Pons Limbic and the Stennes Shifter Braconnor Bakiska. While the group sat together, the Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi and the former moisture farmer Luke Skywalker entered the establishment looking for a pilot to take them to the planet Alderaan.
Personality and traitsEdit
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know (First identified as Hem Dazon)
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- Star Wars: Alien Archive