The hepta-mag ammunition carrier belt was a model of ammunition belt manufactured by BlasTech Industries. It was brown in color and included seven pouches sealed with straps that hung across the wearer's torso while the belt was strapped over their shoulder. In around 34 ABY, Sergeant Sharp of the Resistance wore a hepta-mag ammunition carrier belt while fighting in the Battle of Crait against the First Order.
Behind the scenes
A hepta-mag ammunition carrier belt first appeared in the 2017 film Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi and was identified in the accompanying reference book Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary, which was written by Pablo Hidalgo.
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as hepta-mag ammunition carrier belt)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens to 34 ABY. As Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi takes place immediately after the events of The Force Awakens, it must also take place in approximately 34 ABY.
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi