Heptalia was a planet located in the Heptalia system, a part of the Trailing Sectors portion of the Inner Rim. Heptalia's artisans produced furniture coverings and embroidered rugs that were considered to be exquisite and lent renown to the planet.
Shula Pakasj, an employee of GalactiSend on the Core Worlds planet Coruscant, owned a Heptalian embroidered throw by 41 ABY and kept it at her boyfriend Lon Shevu's Coruscant apartment.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Heptalia system — Based on corresponding data for
- The Essential Atlas — Based on corresponding data for Heptalia system
- Legacy of the Force: Revelation
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. II, p. 34 ("Heptalia")
- The Essential Atlas
- Shula Pakasj's Heptalian embroidered throw is mentioned in Legacy of the Force: Revelation, the events of which are dated to 41 ABY by The Essential Reader's Companion.