- "Lieutenant Herdringer didn't set me up after all."
- ―Bossk learns of Herdringer's death
Herdringer was a male lieutenant of the Imperial Security Bureau during the early years of the Galactic Empire's reign. Stationed on the planet Lothal, he was killed by his fellow lieutenant, Jenkes, who had him pushed in front of a speeder bus. Three months after Herdringer's death, Jenkes pretended to be the lieutenant when dealing with the bounty hunter Bossk, although the hunter later discovered that Herdringer was dead and tricked Jenkes into admitting he had killed him.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Ezra's Gamble (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ screenshot)—The tweet in question refers to the number of in-universe years between the canon films and television shows, with Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace set as Year 0. Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope can be deduced as taking place nineteen years after Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith. (
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Ezra's Gamble