The organization maintained a strong presence in the Binayre Razorcat quadrant and in The Void. Members of the Hidden Daggers were also sometimes seen around major cities on Corellia. Some of their starfighters were even spotted near an Imperial space station in the restricted Dathomir system.
In space battles, the Hidden Daggers flied M3-A Scyk fighters, T-65 X-wing starfighters, G1-M4-C Dunelizard fighters, BTL-S3 Y-wing starfighters, Rihkxyrk assault fighters, Firespray-31-class starships, YT-1300 freighters, and Ye-4 gunships.
Some time during 1 ABY, CorSec Sergeant Rhea ordered an attack on several leaders of the Hidden Daggers to combat the increasing pirate activity in the system. A skilled CorSec pilot managed to engage and kill the Hidden Daggers Eliminator and the Hidden Dagger captains Russ Grimblade, Xopw Laow, Mori and Owpa Awoz.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Hidden Daggers are one of various thug groups that can be found in Corellian cities in Star Wars Galaxies. With the addition of space sectors in the first expansion, Jump to Lightspeed, Hidden Daggers starfighters were added to the Corellian and Dathomir systems. They were also featured in several CorSec pilot missions. When Chapter 8: The Nova Orion Crisis added various space-based kill collections to the game in January 2007, additional Hidden Daggers starfighters, transports and gunships were added to all star systems in Star Wars Galaxies.
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- "Move It or Lose It" on the official Star Wars Galaxies website (content now obsolete; backup link) (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided Quick Reference Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Total Experience: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Complete Guide: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Champions of the Force (Card: Hidden Daggers)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Suns of Fortune