Using a combination of true-fleck brain implants and artificial hypergleamum glands to increase the brain's capacity to handle extra sensory input and keep it organized, the Hifold sensory package enhanced all aspects of perception by way of superior visual and aural acuity.
In addition, the implant also allowed the user to interpret body language much better; with the implant the user became acutely aware of changes in breathing patterns and subtle changes in eye patterns, with a user being able to interpret this data to tremendous advantage.
- Cracken's Rebel Field Guide
- Wanted by Cracken
- "Wanted by Cracken"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 1
- Galaxy Guide 10: Bounty Hunters
- "Wanted by Cracken"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 3
- Flashpoint! Brak Sector
- Alliance Intelligence Reports
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia