- "His most recent incident of sabotage at the Hijoian Docks caused two of our Gallofree transports to crash."
- ―A report by Rebel Task Force on Alliance Security
The Hijoian Docks were a space station located in the Hijoian system, a part of Hijoian Space in the Expansion Region. At some point by 2 ABY, two Rebel Alliance GR-75 medium transports were present at the Hijoian Docks.
At that time, sabotage by the Ho'Din terrorist Yansan caused both of the transports to crash. There were no resultant injuries; however, the Alliance was forced to perform time-consuming repairs on the starships. In the subsequent report on Yansan by the Rebel Task Force on Alliance Security, the Hijoian Docks were listed as the last known location of the Ho'Din saboteur.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
The Hijoian Docks were first mentioned in Alliance Intelligence Reports, a 1995 sourcebook for West End Games' Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game. The 2008 reference book The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia placed both the Hijoian Docks and the Ichalin Station—another space station connected to Yansan and also introduced in Alliance Intelligence Reports—in the Fakir sector.
The StarWars.com Online Companion to the 2009 reference book The Essential Atlas, however, placed the respective star systems of the Hijoian Docks and Ichalin Station in the Expansion Region's Hijoian Space while the Fakir sector was placed in the Colonies. In addition, The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia claims the two Rebel transports at the Hijoian Docks were destroyed as opposed to merely being damaged. This article assumes the information presented in The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia is erroneous on both accounts.
Sources[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Hijoian system — Based on corresponding data for
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. II, p. 42 ("Hijoian Docks")
- Alliance Intelligence Reports represents a collection of in-universe reports from "one year before the Battle of Hoth," which corresponds to 2 ABY, according to The New Essential Chronology.
- Alliance Intelligence Reports
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. II, p. 76 ("Ichalin Station")