Hindane Darcc was an individual who served as a captain in the officer corps of the Galactic Empire's Imperial Navy. In 0 BBY, Captain Darcc commanded the Imperial I-class Star Destroyer Executrix, flagship of Grand Moff Wilhuff Tarkin. At that time, the Executrix was overseeing the installation of the Death Star battle station's superlaser, shortly before Tarkin took control of the station.
Behind the scenes
In the Star Wars Legends continuity, Moff Darcc first appeared in the 2001 real-time strategy video game Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds. James Luceno's 2005 novel Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader first established Darcc as a captain on the Executrix, while the forename "Hindane" was introduced in The Essential Guide to Warfare, a 2012 reference book by Jason Fry and Paul R. Urquhart.
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (First mentioned)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide establishes that Hindane Darcc was captain of the Executrix when the Death Star's superlaser was installed. This installation was depicted in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, the events of which are dated to 0 BBY by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas.
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds
- Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader
- The Essential Guide to Warfare