- "L-listen, Triple-Ze—Master… that's the pride and joy of the Tarkin Initiative. It's one of the biggest archives ever built, okay?"
- ―Aphra describes the station to 0-0-0
Hivebase-1 was a space station used by the Tarkin Initiative of the Galactic Empire. It acted as both one of the largest archives ever constructed and the gravity anchor for a swarm of one billion acid larvae. To approach the station clearance codes were needed. Data recovered from the Techno Union, including the memories of the 0-0-0 personality matrix, were stored on Hivebase-1 by the Empire, and following the Battle of Yavin, 0-0-0 ordered Doctor Chelli Aphra and a team of mercenaries to recover his memories from the station. It was ultimately destroyed after Aphra tricked the Imperials into detonating the exploding Tookas she released onto the station.
- Doctor Aphra 16: Remastered, Part III (First appearance) (ship's display only)
- Doctor Aphra 17: Remastered, Part IV (Mentioned only)
- Doctor Aphra 18: Remastered, Part V
- Doctor Aphra 19: Remastered, Part VI