Hoersch-Kessel Drive Inc., alternatively Hoersch-Kessel Drive, Inc., was a starship manufacturing company. They produced ships used by the Confederacy of Independent Systems during the Clone Wars, including the Lucrehulk-class LH-3210 cargo freighter, the Lucrehulk-class Battleship, and the Munificent-class star frigate.
Behind the scenes
Hoersch-Kessel Drive Inc. was first mentioned, as Hoersch-Kessel Drive, Inc., in The Star Wars Sourcebook, a 1987 Star Wars Legends supplement written by Bill Slavicsek and Curtis Smith for Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game. It became canon when it was mentioned in Ultimate Star Wars, a reference book co-written by Patricia Barr, Adam Bray, Daniel Wallace, and Ryder Windham that was released on April 28, 2015.
- Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel (Mentioned only)
- Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel audiobook (Mentioned only)
- Before the Awakening (Mentioned only)
- Ultimate Star Wars (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Build the Millennium Falcon 30 (Starship Fact File: Trade Federation Battleships 1)
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles (First identified as Hoersch-Kessel Drive Inc.)
- Star Wars: Build Your Own X-Wing 12 (Starfighter Aces: Doctor Chelli Lona Aphra – Galactic Hunter for Hire)
- Rise of the Separatists
- Starships and Speeders