Holocams were devices which could be used to take holographic images. The Alderaanian Anandra Milon once used a holocam to take a picture of Level 1997 of the planet Coruscant when she visited it on a dare.
- Star Wars: Jedi Temple Challenge – "Episode 9" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Zillo Beast"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Duchess of Mandalore"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Academy"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Senate Murders"
- Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 14 (Mentioned only)
- Ezra's Gamble
- Battle to the End
- "Stolen Valor"—Age of Rebellion Special 1
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- "One Thousand Levels Down"—Star Wars Insider 151 (Mentioned only)
- Doctor Aphra 1
- Doctor Aphra 2
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- "True Love"—Tales from a Galaxy Far, Far Away: Aliens: Volume I
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross-Sections (First identified as holo-camera)
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- Star Wars: Smuggler's Guide