Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Homing beacons, also known as tracking devices, were devices used to track starships and other vehicles. Various vessels, including Slave I and the TIE Advanced v1, could fire homing beacons on to enemy starships with projectile launchers.
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: Build Your Own R2-D2 1 (Droid Directory: R2-series Astromech Droids, Part 1)
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Ultimate Sticker Collection
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 53 (Databank A-Z: Tantive IV–Tatooine)
- TIE Fighter Owners' Workshop Manual
- Gadgets and Gear
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Connections"
- "Republic, Rebel, and Resistance Starfighters" – Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian Handbook
- (Indirect mention only)
Notes and references
In other languages