- "Talrezan Four. Hope Station. Unroola Dawn. All lost while we were escorting the fleet out of the Mid Rim."
- ―Micha Evon
Hope Station was a location affiliated with the Alliance to Restore the Republic during the Galactic Civil War. In 3 ABY, whilst the Alliance's 61st Mobile Infantry and other rebel battle groups escorted the Alliance Fleet out of the Mid Rim, Hope Station was lost. The 61st's captain, Micha Evon, later informed his top staff of the loss of Hope Station, along with Talrezan Four and Unroola Dawn, in a meeting with them.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Battlefront: Twilight Company
- ↑ The section of Battlefront: Twilight Company mentioning Hope Station took place twenty-two years after the Clone Wars. That conflict ended in 19 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas; therefore, the corresponding section of Twilight Company must be set in 3 ABY.