- "The Valorum dynasty enjoys an influential presence there, and a political victory by me can hardly be assured."
- ―Wilhuff Tarkin, to Sheev Palpatine
House Valorum was a prestigious human family—native to the Core World Coruscant, capital of the Galactic Republic—of the galaxy, which notably had much influence on the planet of Eriadu and owned a shipping company. Tarsus Valorum was a member of the family.
Following the fall of the Old Republic, about a millennium before the onslaught of the Clone Wars, Tarsus became the first Supreme Chancellor of the modern Galactic Republic. Finis Valorum, a direct descendant of Tarsus Valorum, served as the penultimate Chancellor. His second term was truncated as a result of the Invasion of Naboo, and Sheev Palpatine was elected as Finis' successor.
- Queen's Peril
- Queen's Peril audiobook
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars Journeys: The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars Journeys: Beginnings
- Star Wars: The Prequel Trilogy – A Graphic Novel
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Lost One"
- Tarkin (Mentioned only) (First identified as House Valorum)
- Tarkin audiobook (Mentioned only)
- (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 22 (Weapons & Uniforms: The Supreme Chancellor of the Republic)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 34 (Weapons & Uniforms: Citizens of Alderaan)
- Rise of the Separatists