House Valorum was a prestigious human family—native to the Core World Coruscant, capital of the Galactic Republic—of the galaxy, which notably had much influence on the planet of Eriadu and owned a shipping company. Tarsus Valorum was a member of the family.
Following the fall of the Old Republic about a millennium before the onslaught of the Clone Wars, Tarsus became the first Supreme Chancellor of its successor state, the Galactic Republic. The penultimate Chancellor of the Republic, Finis Valorum, was also a member of that influential dynasty, although his second term was truncated.
- Master & Apprentice (Mentioned only)
- Master & Apprentice audiobook (Mentioned only)
- "The Weapon"—Age of Republic Special 1 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars Journeys: The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars Journeys: Beginnings
- Star Wars: The Prequel Trilogy – A Graphic Novel
- Obi-Wan and Anakin 2 (Mentioned only)
- Queen's Shadow (Mentioned only)
- Queen's Shadow audiobook (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Box" (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Lost One"
- Tarkin (Mentioned only) (First identified as House Valorum)
- Tarkin audiobook (Mentioned only)