- "It's a private merchant ship--! Someone's scuttled it good... and recently! Carries House of Tagge markings... can't believe the Empire would let this happen to an outfit with their influence!"
- ―Han Solo
History[edit | edit source]
Such vessels carried profits from the Wheel to more coreward banks. Many such vessels were piratized by the Imperial forces of Sector Commander Strom. The wealth was taken for the Empire and the ships left destroyed.
The Empire framed the Alliance as responsible for the attacks in an maneuver to persuade the residents of the Wheel to welcome an Imperial military presence, thus ensuring the Empire could peaceably nationalize the gambling establishment.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars 18: The Empire Strikes (First appearance)
- Star Wars 19: The Ultimate Gamble (In flashback(s))
- Star Wars 20: Deathgame (In flashback(s))
- Star Wars 21: Shadow of a Dark Lord (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars 22: To the Last Gladiator (Mentioned only)