Hrchek Kal Fas was a male Saurin droid trader active during the Galactic Civil War. Fas was at Chalmun's Spaceport Cantina when local farm boy Luke Skywalker and Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi arrived looking for a pilot to bring them to the planet Alderaan.
Personality and traits[edit | edit source]
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Hrchek Kal Fas first appeared in the 1977 film Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope though was unnamed in the film. His name was first identified as canon in the 2018 reference book Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition; though not confirmed in the book, in the Legends continuity he is the cousin of fellow Saurin Sai'torr Kal Fas.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars, Objets du mythe (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition (First identified as Hrchek Kal Fas)
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Connections"