Hurrie Chind was a human male pilot for the Resistance. In 35 ABY, he was a new recruit serving on the moon Ajan Kloss, where he mourned the death of General Leia Organa after her passing. Following the Battle of Exegol, Chind celebrated the Resistance's victory with other Resistance members on Ajan Kloss. He wore an old Cobalt Squadron flight helmet.
Hurrie Chind was a human male who served in the Resistance as a Starfighter Corps pilot during the war against the First Order. In 35 ABY, Chind was a new recruit stationed at the Resistance's base on the moon Ajan Kloss. When General Leia Organa, leader of the Resistance, passed away, he was among those who gathered in silence around her body to mourn.
When the Resistance began to mobilize in order to launch an attack on the forces of the First Order and Sith Eternal on the planet Exegol, Chind rushed among the various starfighters at the base as the CR90 corvette Tantive IV launched. Following the Resistance's victory at the battle, he joined in with the celebrations at the base, passing by the Wookiee Chewbacca as the latter was given a Medal of Bravery by his old friend Maz Kanata. Chind then cheered with others among the crowds.
Personality and traits
Chind wore an "interstellar orange" flight suit with a white flight vest, black boots, and a gray Guidenhauser flight harness. He also used a FreiTek Incorporated life support unit and wore an old Cobalt Squadron flight helmet with blue and red markings.
Behind the scenes
Hurrie Chind was portrayed uncredited by actor Indi Chowdhury in the 2019 sequel trilogy film, Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker. The character received his name, a tuckerization of Chowdhury's name, in the accompanying reference book Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary, which was written by Pablo Hidalgo.
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Hurrie Chind)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary states that the events of Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker occur thirty five years after the Battle of Yavin. As Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Battle of Yavin to 0 BBY, the events of The Rise of Skywalker must occur in 35 ABY.
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary