- "There are only two people in the galaxy who could freely access this room. Myself and the Emperor himself. I am all that remains."
- ―Hurron, regarding the lab containing the final fragments of the Great Tree
Hurron was a human male who served as an officer in the Galactic Empire. Hurron held the rank of Commandant and was stationed at the Imperial base the Empire had on the planet of Vetine. Along with the Emperor, Darth Sidious, he was only one of two people with the access codes to enter a lab that contained the final fragments of a Great Tree that had once dwelled in the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. Hurron was killed in an explosion during a Rebel operation, carried out by Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker and Lieutenant Shara Bey to infiltrate the facility and recover the tree fragments.
- Shattered Empire 4 (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Shattered Empire 4 establishes that the mission to Vetine took place three months after the Battle of Endor, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 4 ABY; therefore, the mission to Vetine must have taken place around that year. As Hurron dies during the mission, he must have died around 4 ABY.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 2.9 Shattered Empire 4