Hybrids who were half-and-half, with each parent a full member of a different species, could look wildly different despite having the same basic genetic makeup. To use Twi'lek-human hybrids as an example, Shaeeah Lawquane looked almost fully Twi'lek, with her mottled skin color the only giveaway to her hybrid status, while her brother Jek possessed both lekku and hair. Jacen Syndulla, however, looked almost completely human apart from bright green hair and a slight green tint in parts of his skin, notably the tips of his ears.
Known hybrid pairingsEdit
- Humans and Espirions. (See: Alder-Espirions)
- Humans and Twi'leks.
- Humans and Theelin.
- Quarrens and Mon Calamari.
- Gungans and Gozzos (allegedly).
- "A Recipe for Death"—Tales from a Galaxy Far, Far Away: Aliens: Volume I
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Deserter"
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars Rebels – "Family Reunion – and Farewell"
- "Stolen Valor"—Age of Rebellion Special 1 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars LINE Webtoon
- Princess Leia, Part IV
- Princess Leia, Part V
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance) (Introduced in Special Edition)
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi junior novelization
- A Crash of Fate
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Deserter"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars Rebels – "Family Reunion – and Farewell"
- ↑ Princess Leia, Part IV
- ↑ "Given that the 'Half-Alderaanians' in the Leia miniseries were referred to as 'Alder-Espirions' at one point, can we safely assume that the natives of Espirion are called, well, the Espirions?" "Yes." (screenshot)
- ↑ Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- ↑ "A Recipe for Death"—Tales from a Galaxy Far, Far Away: Aliens: Volume I
- ↑ Star Wars Resistance – "Dangerous Business"