'Hydrostatic bubble's were underwater structures built by the Gungans of Naboo. The walls of those jewel-like bubbles were made of hydrostatic membranes capable of keeping water out while still allowing individual to pass through at certain portal zones. The city of Otoh Gunga, located beneath the surface of Lake Paonga, appeared as a glittering cluster of such bubbles.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Gungan Attack"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shadow Warrior"
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- (First identified as Hydrostatic bubble)