An I/O jack, computer interface jack, input jack, or computer data-jack was a type of interface jack by which some droids, such as an R2-series astromech droid, can control a computer with their scomp link. These jacks were installed into various computer-based systems as a secondary control mechanism in the event that a computer was made inoperable.
- "Droid Trouble"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 3
- "A Deal Gone Sour"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 4 (as information storage/retrieval jack)
- The Game Chambers of Questal (as computer link-up jack)
- (as I/O coupling)
- "Missed Chance"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 7
- "The Saga Nears Its End"—Endgame (as computer jack)