ICC-5537 was the designation of a 20-T Railcrawler conveyex transport train stationed on the planet Vandor during the reign of the Galactic Empire. In the year 10 BBY, it transported 400 kilograms of the hyperfuel coaxium across the Iridium Mountains to the Crispin Imperial Depository, guarded by range troopers led by Captain Denwade Banevans. Han Solo and a group of thieves led by Tobias Beckett attempted to steal the valuable cargo on behalf of the criminal syndicate Crimson Dawn. The rangetroopers stationed to defend the train attacked them and shortly thereafter, Enfys Nest's Cloud-Riders also arrived on scene, planning to take the coaxium for themselves. In the course of the heist, Val detonated a bomb, destroying a bridge section of the conveyex track and sending ICC-5537 into the gorge below. Caught between the two opposing groups of thieves, the train's cargo was also destroyed.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Expanded Edition
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Meet the Crew
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Train Heist
- Solo: A Star Wars Story Adaptation 2
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Best in the Galaxy Sweepstakes—Customize your Solo: A Star Wars Story-inspired Nissan. Archived from the original on May 3, 2018.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 3.8 Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Solo: A Star Wars Story
- ↑ Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide dates the events on Vandor and in Solo: A Star Wars Story to nine years after the formation of the Galactic Empire. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the formation of the Empire to 19 BBY; therefore, the events on Vandor and in Solo must take place in 10 BBY.
- Breznican, Anthony (2018-02-07). Solo: A Star Wars Story soars on this week's EW cover. Entertainment Weekly. Archived from the original on June 16, 2018. (First identified as ICC-5537)
- Breznican, Anthony (2018-02-07). Solo: A Star Wars Story: New images and insight. Entertainment Weekly. Archived from the original on June 13, 2018.