ILMxLAB is Lucasfilm Ltd.'s immersive entertainment studio. Founded in 2015, the studio creates virtual and mixed reality experiences that invite fans to step inside the worlds of their favorite stories. ILMxLAB has created VR projects like Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire, Trials on Tatooine, and the mixed reality experiment Project Porg. The studio is currently working on Vader Immortal: A Star Wars VR Series, scheduled for release in 2019.
- Jakku Spy (2015)
- The Force Awakens Immersive 360 Experience (2015)
- Star Wars: Trials on Tatooine (2016)
- Rogue One: Recon - A Star Wars 360 Experience (2016)
- Star Wars: Droid Repair Bay (2017)
- Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire (2017)
- Reflections (2018, in cooperation with Nvidia and Epic Games)
- Star Wars: Project Porg (2019)
- Millennium Falcon: Smuggler's Run (2019)
- Vader Immortal: A Star Wars VR Series  (2019)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1
- ↑ Unreal Engine + $60,000 GPU = Amazing, real-time raytraced Star Wars (en-us). Ars Technica (21 March 2018). Retrieved on May 13, 2018.
- ↑ Walt Disney Imagineering, NVIDIA Develop New Tech to Enable Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Millennium Falcon Attraction for Disney Parks
- ↑ Maya Rudolph Joins Vader Immortal, and More News from Star Wars Celebration Chicago!.