The IW-37 pincer loader, also known as the salvager, was a durasteel-covered support-droid.
The IW-37 used its grasping arm to load cargo or armaments into tight spaces, like the compartment holds in Eta-2 Actis-class interceptors.
It had more dexterous manipulators than the CLL-M2 Ordnance lifter, allowing it to load rockets and torpedoes.
- Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars Chronicles: The Prequels
- The New Essential Guide to Droids
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia (As "IW-37")
- The Clone Wars Campaign Guide