Ibaar was a mountainous planet located in the galaxy's Outer Rim Territories that fell under Imperial control in the years prior to the Battle of Yavin. The Empire created a blockade around the planet that cut off vital supplies from the Ibaarian people. An underground network of Ibaarians was assisted by the rebellion, which delivered the supplies to Ibaar. Despite this, Ibaar continued to suffer under Imperial sanctions well into the Galactic Civil War due to its suspected Rebel sympathies.
- Star Wars Rebels – "Wings of the Master" (First appearance)
- Star Wars 17: Rebel Jail, Part II (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars 18: Rebel Jail, Part III
- Before the Awakening (Mentioned only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Star Wars 17: Rebel Jail, Part II
- ↑ Poe Dameron: Flight Log states that atmospheres habitable to oxygen-breathers, such as humans, are known as "Type 1" atmospheres. "Wings of the Master" shows that Ibaar's atmosphere is breathable to humans; therefore, the planet has a Type 1 atmosphere.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 3.8 Star Wars Rebels – "Wings of the Master"
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Before the Awakening