- "I win."
"Not so fast. It appears I have an Idiot's Array."
- ―Garazeb Orrelios and Lando Calrissian
An Idiot's Array was a winning hand in the card game sabacc. The hand was used by Lando Calrissian to beat Garazeb Orrelios in a sabacc game. The Idiot's array comprised of the cards 2, 3 and the Idiot. The combination beat the pure sabacc of positive 23 that Orrelios had.
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Idiot's Array" (First appearance)
- "Rebel Bluff"—Star Wars Insider 158
- "The Angle"—From a Certain Point of View (Mentioned only)
- Aftermath: Life Debt (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Adventures: Flight of the Falcon
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Tales from Vandor