The Imperial-class Star Destroyer, also known generally as the Imperial Star Destroyer, was a type of Star Destroyer widely used by the Galactic Empire and the Imperial Remnant. There were two sub-classes of the line: the Imperial I-class Star Destroyer (also known as Imperator-class), and the Imperial II-class Star Destroyer.
Behind the scenes
Star Wars Insider 125 used a fanon artwork of an Imperial-class Star Destroyer created by Ansel Hsiao, which was labeled on his site as the Imperator-class. ("Imperator" is derived from the title for the Roman Empire's head of state, which is also the origin of the French word "empereur," and by extension, the English word "emperor.")
An Imperial-class Star Destroyer can be made playable via the cheat "Imperial Entanglements" in the game Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds and the expansion Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds: Clone Campaigns.
- LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
- LEGO Star Wars: Microfighters – "video game"
- "Prey" — Star Wars Tales 11
- LEGO Star Wars: Microfighters – "Episode 1: Bantha Shakes"
- LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
- "Trooper" — Star Wars Tales 10
- Star Wars Infinities: A New Hope
- Star Wars Infinities: Return of the Jedi
- Tag & Bink Are Dead
- Club Penguin Star Wars Takeover